I started off determined to stick to a primarily plant-based (PPB) lifestyle. I had meals planned, groceries purchased and was off to a great start. I slowly became forgetful, thoughtless then down right turned off by anything that wasn’t tacos and french fries. Alcohol, even my precious red wine, seemed unbearable. Well a few days later I figured out why. I’M PREGNANT!!!
I won’t know the gender until my husband reveals it to me because I want to be surprised like I was with our son but this time I haven’t given him a timeline. Being a great husband he agreed but said it might not be the same day he finds out. I’m fine with it because I already have the boy I hoped for so any additional babies are a wonderful bonus.
- I haven’t gained any weight
- Food aversions change daily sometimes even meal by meal
- Nausea is still a thing depending on what baby decides
- I’m exhausted way more then with my son
- Eating feels like a chore
- No swelling!!! this was a problem with my previous pregnancy
- Sleeping sucks because our son still likes to sleep in our bed
- Despite everything listed above, I often forget I’m pregnant
- Due to the things above, this baby will have less things written and more videos
- Return to PPD as soon as my appetite improves
- Eat chicken and seafood until after delivery
- RESEARCH how to switch to PPD the healthy way i.e. making sure to get enough protein from plant/ nut sources
- Use my treadmill especially when I feel like eating all the meats